Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

Summer Pineapple Square top– full written pattern and charts

Hello,

Summer is coming very fast again and I think there are never enough pineapple tops.
I made pattern for a very nice Summer pineapple square top.
For this top, size M, with sleeves (you can make it sleeveless as well) I used 400g of soft baby acrylic yarn suitable for G/4mm hook.
The choice of the material is up to you. I suggest you make one square, check the size, use smaller or bigger hook to achieve cca 12 x 12cm (4,8’’ x 4,8’’) square. You can make the top smaller or bigger by using different size of the hook.
The tops back and front are crocheted by joining flower motives. The sleeves are crocheted in rounds.


There are many pictures and few charts to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern. I do believe this pattern is suitable for a dedicated beginner as well.

I am providing the pattern for this Summer pineapple top for symbolic price only, and you can find it here:


No comments:

Post a Comment