Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Market bags

Hello,
I was very busy last week working on this purse. I found pattern for similar styled market bag on Ravelry while ago. I made a few adjustments to it and made it a purse. At first I made it bigger – since I had a little child I have always needed a bigger bag or purse. I made the handle longer; the bottom stronger; put a lining in it, and added the zipper. I made one, a white one, couple of week’s back. You can find the full free pattern with all adjustments here.






























I really like making all sorts of bags and purses. I like to experiment and try new models as well. These are a couple of my “experiments“, which I think you may find interesting. Always handy and they are looking good as well.























































Have a nice week
Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment